Censorship within the Gridcoin Community on subjects that some people don't want broadcast to the Gridcoin Community and Beyond


We had this morning a little chat about this tweet:
  • "ongoing PR disaster, for at least 4 weeks. One of the core functionalities of #Gridcoin is NOT working reliabily"

While chatting, I also posted additional details here.
  • On request you can have an anonymized log of that from one of the attending participants (A).

Soon after this chat I noticed, that my steemit posts got greyed out:

(link to image)

It seems someone is using their power on steemit to downvote/censor my posts which makes them probably disappear from the #gridcoin stream there. I have to investigate what other consequences this involves.

When clicking on it I see:

(link to image)

And the article itself looks like this:

(link to image)

As if that was not enough, it's also "good" to downvote inside the article:

(link to image)

One of the guys is, how should I call it... a hypocrite? (tell me if you find a better term please)

Why, you ask now?
Censorship, Banned, Thread locked or deleted, Harrassed or I haven't had negative experiences with word of mouth marketing

And now he is just using his "power" to downvote/censor/hush me.
  • I wonder why he does not reply to what I write there?


So, let's see what posts were actually so "worrisome":

Which BOINC projects were affected most by the "magnitude zero" events ?
  • an analysis including a table of the superblock effects from the last weeks on our whitelisted projects

The 2nd superblock in row that made us wait so long (includes 68% of whitelisted BOINC projects)
  • includes also a table showing stuff like superblock creation time, magnitude zero, ... and reasons about why it took so long to create the SB

Gridcoin + its troublesome superblocks (in the last 4 weeks)
  • the first graphical analysis showing people the situation about the superblocks and thoughts

Someone or something is responsible for all coins' price drops. Could it be Erkan ?
  • talking about that the price fall on the market had general causes


I'm still in the process of finding out which other posts/comments were censored like that, and who else joined customminer in his downvote-adventure.

(link to image)

In case this gets also downvoted/censored I'll just start a WordPress, ... account where I copy posts additionally, so it's more publically indexable by search engines for people searching things about Gridcoin.

Nice action, customminer (and the others who I will add here soon)

P.S. in case you wonder why I use the gridcoin tag ? Because actual Gridcoin content/analysis got downvoted.


(A) todo: list of people who talked also in the chat

reposting to here from:
https://steemit.com/gridcoin/@erkan/censorship-within-the-gridcoin-community-on-subjects-that-some-people-don-t-want-broadcast-to-the-gridcoin-community-and-beyond

Comments